Just a short post for this one. Was told by verger that this church had moved several times from within the Cathedral precinct. Online source claims it was founded by the Saxons on a site now covered by the Cathedral. Present modest church was founded 1/13th century, opened 1317 but rebuilt in 1695 after parliamentary /forces vandalised it in 1744. Very plain exterior – street crowded so didn’t get an image.
The ceiling looks like they were playing safe with the iconoclasts.
Font is what seems to be an odd hybrid. plain bowl, with carved base.